Code of Business Conduct
Principles of our work
Trust, Quality, Honesty and Service are imbedded in everything we do.
To conduct ourselves in a professional manner with the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
To act ethically and cooperate openly with our partners, suppliers and customers.
To treat our partners, suppliers and customers with respect.
To conduct all of our work to the highest standards of health & safety
and environmental sustainability.
To provide our partners, suppliers and customers with honest and accurate
information about our products, services and prices and those of our
To maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with our partners,
suppliers and customers.
To always honor our agreements to the best of our ability. If we are unable
to deliver on time, we will inform our partners, suppliers and customers
accordingly and offer alternative solutions.
To treat any accusations of fraud with the utmost importance and will report
all instances of suspected fraudulent behavior.
To refuse any gifts or corporate entertainment that might compromise our integrity and to avoid all situations that may lead to conflicts of interest.
To work effectively and successfully with our partners, we will:
- Work honestly and transparently
- Honor our agreements to the best of our abilities
- Conduct ourselves in a professional manner with the highest levels of integrity
- Inform all Severstal employees of the rules and principles of this
What we expect from our partners
- To share our efforts to prevent fraud and report any suspected fraudulent
- To respect the highest standards of health and safety and environmental
sustainability in their work with Severstal
- To honor all obligations and agreements to the best of their abilities
- Work openly and professionally in all dealings with our company
- Inform their employees who work with our company of the rules and principles of this Code
If you suspect any behavior in breach of this code, please email
email@example.com in the highest
Chief Executive Officer