Results of AGM
Moscow, Russia – June 27, 2011. The Annual General Meeting of the
Shareholders of OAO Severstal for the 2010 results held on June 27, 2011 in
Cherepovets adopted the following resolutions:
- To elect OAO Severstal’s Board of Directors composed of the following:
Alexey Mordashov, Mikhail Noskov, Sergei Kuznetsov, Alexey Kulichenko,
Alexander Grubman, Christopher Clark, Ronald Freeman, Peter Kraljic, Martin
Angle, Rolf Stomberg.
- To approve the Annual Report and annual accounting statements for 2010,
including the profit and loss statement.
- A) To distribute the profits for the 2010 fiscal year by paying a dividend
of 2.42 rubles (approximately $0.08) per share; B) To not distribute the rest
of the profits for the fiscal year 2010.
- To pay a dividend of 3.90 rubles (approximately $0.14) per share in respect
of the first three months of the financial year to 31 March 2011.
- To elect an Internal Audit Commission of OAO Severstal composed of the
following: Artem Voronchihin, Roman Antonov, Svetlana Guseva.
- To approve ZAO KPMG (TIN 7702019950; principal Registration Number of the
Entry in the State Register of Auditors and Audit Organisations: 10301000804)
as OAO Severstal’s Auditor.
- To supplement the decision on remuneration of the Board members adopted by
the AGM which was held on June 11, 2010 with the following: The Company pays an
independent Board member elected as Chairman of the Board
an additional £103,320 within one month of the election.