Thank you for subscribing
You have successfully unsubscribed from Severstal news
Please specify your subscription setting:
OAO Severstal (“Severstal”; “the Company”), one of the world’s leading vertically integrated steel and steel related mining companies, announces that the following resolutions were all passed at the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Shareholders for 2012 held on June 13, 2013 in Cherepovets:
1.To re-elect to the Board of Directors of OAO Severstal: Alexey Mordashov, Mikhail Noskov, Alexander Grubman, Alexey Kulichenko, Sergei Kuznetsov, Christopher Clark, Rolf Stomberg, Martin Angle, Ronald Freeman, Peter Kraljic.
2. To re-elect Alexey Mordashov as the Company’s CEO for a 3-year period from June 13, 2013.
3. To approve the Annual Report and annual accounting report including the income statement report for 2012.
4. a) To distribute the profits for the 2012 fiscal year by paying a dividend of 1.89 rubles (approximately $0.06) per share; b) not to distribute the remainder of the profits for the fiscal year 2012.
5. To pay a dividend of 0.43 rubles (approximately $0.01) per share in respect of the first three months of the financial year to 31 March 2013.
6. To re-elect the Internal Audit Commission composed of the following: Roman Antonov, Svetlana Guseva, Nikolai Lavrov.
7. To approve ZAO KPMG (TIN 7702019950; principal Registration Number of the Entry in the State Register of Auditors and Audit Organisations: 10301000804) as OAO Severstal’s Auditor.
8. To approve the new edition of the Company’s Charter.
9. To approve changes to the Board of Directors’ remuneration.
10. To approve some potential interested party transactions to be executed with OAO Sberbank of Russia (Note: Mr. Ronald Freeman is a Member of Severstal’s Board and Sberbank’s Supervisory Board).
The dividends will be paid within 60 days from the date of the AGM.